Maybe almost everyone will be able to write an essay on a concrete theme or about comprehensible subject, or find some kinds of examples while surfing the Internet, but what should one do if the subject isn’t as concrete as he would like it to be? Just imagine the situation, when teacher declared: «You need to write a descriptive essay about the beach and failure is out of the question», and all your ideas and thoughts have suddenly blown out of your mind. So what would you do? Two variants are possible: you can use your imagination and level up your creativity posthaste (read here, how to do this http://smartwriters.org/blog/extraordinary-ways-to-level-up-your-creativity), but in this case the result is not guaranteed. If you don’t want to spend hours trying to squeeze an idea, let me offer you another variant: you can just use our best online essay writing service, which will help you with great pleasure in writing an essay.
Beach Descriptive Essay - Lets Play with Associations
So, what associations do you have with the word «beach»? First answer for majority of people, I’m sure, will be sea and summer, as we are used to explore the beach during our vacations period and only few of us are lucky enough to live near the seaside and contemplate breathtaking scenery all around the year. The second will be relaxation, as a main privilege that is given during the seaside weekends. And even if you have a lot of tasks, for example writing an essay, our professional team will write it for you with pleasure. If we go further, for ones it will be warm sand, foam parties, cocktails and dancing, for others – swimming and sunbathing, reading the book, idly turning the pages, in other words – a total relax. That one, who doesn’t accept the idea of passive rest, associates the beach with volleyball playing, jogging during the sun rise, Frisbee, water attractions and meeting new people. For those, who have a romantic spirit, beaches offer amazing sunsets, enigmatic lunar path and night bathing, a sky full of stars, which can’t be seen in the sultry metropolis and majestic sea or ocean breath, by which you are accompanied everywhere.
To know more details about our service:
In general, people can be divided in two types (if you want to find forward detailed psychological human characteristics, it’s better for you to read an informative essay on archetype, as here all will be rather simple): those who admire «classic» packet holiday with its special clean and comfortable beaches and all accommodation, and those, who choose an unusual touristic destination and prefer wild beaches. It can be even a kind of psychological test, to determine the level of your courage, as you definitely should be brave enough for visiting wild beach! Unexplored bottom of the sea or ocean, the mixture of sand, stones or even rocks on the seashore, absence of the lifeguards – it’s not even the half of all wild beaches’ minuses. Nevertheless, if they are so dangerous, why they are chosen by more and more people nowadays, you may ask me, the answer will be very easy: the tendency to globalization (international integration) and urbanization (increase of the cities dimension) separates people from the nature (extremely strongly this tendency is developed in the Western civilization, hence this enormous popularity of any kinds of Oriental spiritual practices, yoga and so on). In the last decade people finally began to understand it, thereby they are trying to return to the origins in the hands of nature. So if you want to get in touch with wild nature in order to restore you energy, you are welcome to visit a desert beach, but you should hurry up as it becomes more and more popular and soon so-called «wild beaches» will be unfortunately occupied by hundreds of tourists.
What Сan Be Easier Than Choosing a Beach?
The answer is almost everything! And if you think, that all beaches are the same and consider this question to be rather banal, than you completely do wrong! I’m sure you can’t even imagine all diversity and beauty of world’s beaches. While choosing an ideal holiday destination, tourist should take into consideration the beach location, the quality of the sand and, of course, the variety of sea or ocean characteristics. To facilitate your choice, our essays writing team has composed for you a top list of most unusual and marvelous beaches of the world, so just don’t get lost!
Our service also proposes you to discover a top list of crime books http://smartwriters.org/blog/top-20-crime-books-of-all-time, in order to spend the time getting to your holiday destination with pleasure.
1. Black beach. Sounds strange, isn’t it? Usually the black sand has a volcano origin so if you want to explore this type of beach you are welcome as it exists in different Earth corners, where the volcano activity once took place. Hawaii, Vik Beach in Iceland, Oneuli Beach in Maui are waiting for the visitors! A blue water, crystal clear sky and… black sand, unusual but unforgettable experience!
2. White beach. Australia offers you a great possibility to visit white sand beaches, which even were contributed to the Guinness Book of Records. By the way, white sand doesn’t absorb the sun heat, so the visitors shouldn’t worry about burning their feet!
3. Red beach in Greece. The sand there is also of volcanic origin, as well as general number of landscapes. So plunge into the atmosphere of austere desert Island and make your friend jealous posting plenty of amazing photos on the red sand in the Facebook! But be sure that the lion's share of your attention is given to the nature not online friends. Otherwise use this essay on Facebook addiction to get rid of your obsession and enjoy real life.
4. Glass beach in California. Don’t be afraid of cutting your feet there as sea has carefully shaped the glass wastes in piece of art. Now this beach, once abandoned, is believed to be one of the most extraordinary world’s holiday destination and the best motivating example for people to care about environment. Do you want to find a solution for ecologic problems of the Earth? Familiarize with our global warming argumentative essay and find out what to do.
5. Cathedral Cove Beach of New Zealand. This place attracts the tourists with its unusual seashore relief which includes not only sandy beach, but also a plenty of picturesque caves situated directly in the water. I’m supposed that everyone has seen at least one photo taken there as it is one of the places in the whole world, adored be the photographers.
6. The Jervis Bay in Australia. Maybe the best place for the lovers to spend their weekends, as at night an ordinary sea becomes luminescent because of chemical reaction of the plankton. So be ready never to forget this awesome view!
7. Bazaruto Archipelago in Mozambique. For the true introverts the nature offers the most waste and desert beach of the world, where you have no need to meet other people. This destination will make you feel like you are only man in the world, engage you into the nature-connected activities like fishing and watching the virgin animals.
To conclude with, our world is really amazing! And it’s a great pity that mankind often takes it for granted and give to the nature nothing in return. Did you like this descriptive essay of the beach? On our professional online written service you can order an essay on different topics.
Find more informative articles here:
Summer break is a great time to kick back, relax and enjoy yourself and, if you’re lucky, to go on an awesome trip! But how can you translate your amazing vacation into a narrative essay for English class or work it to fit a common application prompt? Here’s some tips to help you out:
Save Mementos From Your Summer
Even if you’re not the sentimental type, make sure to document your summer travels. Take pictures, write diary entries, save train stubs. This is the best way to ensure that you’ll remember your summer well enough to look back and write about it later.
Write an Outline Before Writing Your Essay
Regardless of whether you spent your summer break in Madison, Wisconsin or Madrid, Spain, you should plan out what you’re going to write before diving in. Make a list of what you’ve done over the summer so that you can later narrow down a focus for the essay itself. Keep in mind that the best essay topics aren’t always on the most exciting activities an essay about getting stuck in traffic on the way to the airport on the way to Denver could work better than an essay on hiking the Grand Canyon and looking out at the incredible view.
Since you’re going to keep a record of your trip and come up with an outline before writing your essay, you should be able to put some detail into your essay. Be as specific as possible when it comes to your word choice. If you’re talking about some gelato that you ate in Italy, don’t say that it was “delicious.” Instead, say that it was “creamy and chocolatey, with a note of vanilla.”
Focus on Feelings About Your Trip, Not What You Did
If you spent the summer on the beach in Cape Cod, you shouldn’t write about what you did. You should write instead about how you felt while there. An essay that reads “I went to beach, then had lobster for dinner” is not quite as exciting as one that goes, “As I went for a walk on the beach, I thought about how lucky I was to be able to enjoy nature.” Feelings translate better into text than events, and you should try to place those feelings into context.
Stick to Writing About a Small Moment
With any essay you write especially a short one it’s important to focus a narrow moment in time. Don’t write about your entire week in Paris. Instead, write about the moment you got lost in the city at midnight and fumbled your way home in the dark. You don’t have to pick a particularly glamorous moment from your trip, but you should pick one that meant something to you.
Edit Your Essay Carefully
The shorter the essay, the more important precision is. Regardless of length, make sure to carefully read over what you’ve written to make sure every sentence conveys the message you most want displayed. The editing process matters just as much as the writing process, even if it seems less so.
Writing a research or persuasive essay and need to track your sources? Create citations easily in MLA format, APA format, and more via our guides and citation tools. Click here to try it!