HR Intern Cover letter
Hr Interns are entry-level workers looking to acquire hands-on experience in the human resources field. They complete simple duties, such as answering emails, handling correspondence, screening applications, performing data entry, updating databases, setting up desk supply kits for employees, preparing orientation paperwork, posting job openings, and helping to organize interviews.
Based on our selection of example cover letters for Hr Interns, essential job requirements include:
- Human resources training
- A good academic record
- Detail orientation and accuracy
- Organization and planning
- Work prioritization
- Computer competences
- The ability to without supervision
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Being able to work in a fast paced environment
Comparable job qualifications and skills are presented in the sample cover letter displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Hr Intern Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Paterson:
When I learned of your need for a new HR Intern to come on board, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your consideration. With broad knowledge of staff training, administrative support, and program coordination coupled with complementary skills obtained throughout my educational background, I feel confident that I would significantly benefit your organization in this internship role.
Having achieved my undergraduate degree in Business Administration from the University of Wyoming, I am now pursuing my MBA with a concentration in Human Resources from Cheyenne Mountain College. In addition, my professional background has included relevant responsibilities such as training, program planning, data analysis, records management, and cross-cultural communications. Furthermore, my technical proficiencies span diverse programs and platforms, including Dropbox, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Drive. With these attributes in mind, coupled with my determination and my drive to succeed, I am ready to thrive in this challenging and energizing field.
Highlights of my background include:
- Attaining a comprehensive knowledge of a broad range of HR issues, including staff recruitment functions, workforce planning, federal HR regulations, and workplace diversity.
- Leveraging administrative and office support talents to improve processes, outperform expectations, and optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Utilizing organizational, analytical, and motivational skills to propel projects and teams to peak results; consistently demonstrating the utmost professionalism in my achievements.
With my advanced education and experience in various human resources and administrative responsibilities, combined with my excellent time management and problem-solving abilities, I believe I could swiftly surpass your expectations in this role. I look forward to discussing this opportunity in further detail.
Thank you for your consideration.
Kristine B. Leverette
Sample cover letter for Internship position at petronas
11A, Jalan Nuri,
Taman Sam Hoe,
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) (20076-K)
Tower 1, PETRONAS Twin Towers
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia 3 July 2016.
Dear Mr/Ms Internship Coordinator,
APPLICATION TO UNDERGO PRACTICAL TRAINING, AUGUST 29 TO DECEMBER 29, 2016.
I plan to seek an internship with PETRONAS from any division that available from August 29 until December 29, 2016. I am currently enrolled at the Northen University of Malaysia or known as Universiti Utara Malaysia and I will graduate in the year of 2017 with a Degree in Bachelor of International Affairs Management with Honours. My degree focuses on international relations, international political economy and international business. My current CGPA is 3.63. I believe there is a perfect alignment between the goals of your place and my learning at university, skills and also long-term career goals.
2. I was an active student and participated in many activities that developed my soft skills. An internship with your company will provide me with the opportunity to hone my skills and to develop new ones.
3. I am detail oriented, have higher self-motivated and adaptable. I have an outgoing personality and thrive in a team-oriented environments with opinionated traits and excel in the usage of computer. I am enclosing my resume for your consideration. Please feel free to call me at 011-17670187 or email me at email@example.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter
Get access to over 7,000 cover letters from candidates getting jobs at your target companies.